Issue 271: Scopes.SINGLETON + null doesn't work
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/issues/detail?id=271

New issue report by limpbizkit:
Singleton doesn't scope nulls properly. I don't know how legitimate a use
case this is, but we now
support null via @Nullable, and it seems reasonable to make Singleton play
nice.

We should also validate that the other built-in scopes do nulls okay.

Issue attributes:
        Owner: limpbizkit
        Labels: Priority-Medium Milestone-Release2.0