All,

Guice 3.0 RC2 is now available.  Please see http://code.google.com/p/google-
guice/wiki/Guice30 for links and details of what changed since Guice 2.0
(and since the last Guice 3.0 snapshot).  That page also contains a broad
overview of new features since the 2.0 release.  The bottom of the page has
some notes about compatibility issues if upgrading from Guice 2.0.

I am very confident that this will be the last release candidate and we'll
roll smoothly into an official release very soon now.

A maven build should appear soon, too.  (Sorry that it wasn't released for
rc1.. there were some differences between the ant & maven build that we
wanted to fix.)

Please report back to this list with your experiences using the release
candidate.  It will greatly help speedup and stabilize the release process.

Thanks!
 sam