All,

Guice 3.0 is coming soon.  There's a few bugs posted against RC2 that I'd
like to check out, a potential fix for issue 288 (about
FinalizableReferenceQueue) in the works that would avoid the need for a new
thread entirely, and some minor changes to the code to improve performance
that need to tested.

That said... I recently moved to a new apartment and don't have internet yet
(and have been waiting on Verizon to install it for ~2 weeks, and they just
cancelled the order for today and pushed it back another week).  I tend to
do most of the Guice work at home, so not having internet is delaying things
a bit.  Once everything is setup, I'll start looking into finalizing Guice
3.0 for release.

sam