Owner: ----

New issue 594 by jordi.gerona.castello: Cannot use optimized @Assisted provider outside the scope of the constructor.
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/issues/detail?id=594

I'm using Guice-rc2 and I found this error using Assisted Inject... but the strange thing is that only happens when I bootstrap the injector with Stage.PRODUCTION

Please find attached a little mvn project, where you can reproduce the exception.

There's one test runned by a custom JUnit runner, so I'm able to inject tests. There you'll find the injector and how it's configured. I couldn't figure out an scale-down version of this project, I've just removed real implementations.

hth,
jordi

Attachments:
        assisted-error.zip  38.5 KB