Updates:
Labels: -Type-Defect -Priority-Medium Type-Enhancement Priority-Low Component-Core

Comment #4 on issue 140 by christia...@gmail.com: Log binding resolving
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/issues/detail?id=140

Not sure how to handle this sort of thing yet - on one hand, we might want to enable stronger logging, but only if we can make sure we're not penalizing performance. This almost feels like it's not looking for logging as much as a facility to query the bindings at run-time and get information out of them. This is possible with the SPI, and may be a nice extension.