Hi,

   So… there is an ant build and a maven build, and a lot of duplicated
information.  Who, other than active contributors, builds the source, and do we
really need to support both?   Or, if we are hard-set on supporting ant and
maven, I would like to at least use the maven ant tags to start to pull some of
the duplicated metadata into one place.  I'm going to spend the next two years
of my life in this code base and I'd like to not have to maintain multiple
build systems, if at all possible  But before I do that, I wanted to check who,
if anyone, really cares.

Christian.