Comment #27 on issue 635 by cow...@bbs.darktech.org: GuiceFilter uses wrong instance of FilterPipeline if used with multiple servlet context and multiple injectors
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/issues/detail?id=635

It occurs to me that I never stated my use-case, so here it is:

I am attempting to run unit tests concurrently. Each @Test runs against its own web server. Each web server instantiates its own Injector and (as a consequence) its own GuiceFilter instance. The problem is that all instances share the GuiceFilter's static fields.

The goal is two-fold:

1. Allow GuiceFilter to be used in a thread-safe manner.
2. Remove spurious thread-safety warnings (the one about multiple injectors).

Reducing the logging level is not the same as removing spurious warnings. If there is no danger, please don't log at all!

How you solve this problem is entirely up to you, but please fix this soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.