Owner: ----

New issue 734 by michael....@gmail.com: MapBinder does not allow for javax.inject.Provider
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/issues/detail?id=734

In the description of MapBinder, it states "In addition to binding Map<K, V>, a mapbinder will also bind Map<K, Provider<V>> for lazy value provision."

I had a class using this provision because the values were being bound within a scope.

But when I changed my imports from com.google.inject.Provider to javax.inject.Provider, the bindings broke.

Please allow javax.inject.Providers as well or document that it *must* be declared as guice Provider.