You can intercept all but not private methods with cglib. The reason
is that private methods are non-virtual.

You should note that your times will be polluted with your interceptor
overhead.
Afaik most of the profiles use java.lang.instrument and jvmti to get
the job done. But that is another story.

Cheers
Alen