I am looking for some way to demonstrate, perhaps at test time or app
startup, that all dependencies are satisfied with bindings. Once could
of course do this will a complete set of functional tests that
exersize every part of the system but I am looking for something that
runs faster and doesnt require writing Selenium (or whatever) for a
large webapp. I was thinking that one could load every class on the
classpath (perhaps limited to specific packages of code that we
wrote), inspect every field and setter for @Inject tag and verify
there is a binding. Or perhaps just attempt to inject every class. For
my purposes, we can ignore dynamically loaded classes not known at
compile time.

I want to believe someone out there has solved this.  Does anyone have
any ideas?