great job!

I'm pretty happy that struts2 extension is back and fully operational!

Just some minor bug: it doesn't appear in the current Javadoc API:
http://google-guice.googlecode.com/svn/tags/3.0-rc1/javadoc/packages.html

<http://google-guice.googlecode.com/svn/tags/3.0-rc1/javadoc/packages.html>I
guess that's a mistake since it's back...

thanks!

jordi