On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 2:42 PM, jordi <jo...@donky.org> wrote:

> I think Modules.override would do the trick, use it in one of your modules:
>
> Modules.override(new AbstractModule() {
>   @Override protected void configure() {
>     // do whatever you need with your Logger
>     bind(Logger.class)...
>   }
> });

Nice idea, Jordi, but even when overriding, any attempt to
call bind(Logger.class) leads to the following error:

"A binding to java.util.logging.Logger was already configured at [unknown
source]."

I'm working around it by using a binding annotation, but it's a bit
annoying to have to write @Inject @MyLogger Logger everywhere...

Moandji