Considering normally, init methods perform some sort of heavy stuff,
I'd recommend against using providers for this.  In jclouds, we
internally wire up @PostConstruct, and add a runnable to call said
methods to an executionlist, which is invoked after the injector is
created.  This seems to be very similar to Mycilia, which looks quite
handy.

-A