Recently I've been stuck with this error:

Could not expose() com.trovit.stopwords.persist.StopwordsMapper annotated
with @com.google.inject.name.Named(value=foo_db), it must be explicitly
bound. at
com.trovit.stopwords.MultiMapperModule$1.configure(MultiMapperModule.java:55)

Many errors in Guice have some really useful messages like "Did you forget
to...". Later I've realized that I forgot to bind my type in the
PrivateModule, when I found testExposeButNoBind in PrivateModuleTest.

I know it says "it must be explicity bound", but can you add something like
"Did you forget to explicitly bind it?". I think it would be pretty much
clear.

cheers,
jordi