We are using GUICE framework as part of service layer. Now there is a
requirement on to build JAX-WS Web services. We have built the web
services using JDK 1.6 JAX-WS API. But now, we are not able to use any
of the GUICE resources as we Web Service is not guice managed.

We are using Guice 3.0. How do we achieve this?

Tried the following link http://jax-ws-commons.java.net/guice/, but
did not work out and finally got to know that this is compatible only
with Guice 2.0 in some forum.

One more approach tried was
http://developian.blogspot.in/2008/11/google-guice-and-jax-ws.html,
But this internally will start using some of the sun API which are
access restricted and hence I dont want to use...

Now what is the best approach or alternative any any other solution.
Its quite urgent.

Please advice.

Thanks