Hello,

I am considering Guice (3.0) for several of my projects and am starting to
use it on one in particular. However, its dependencies are quite many.

cglib and javax.inject I can understand; aopalliance, OK (tried without it,
code doesn't run). But what about the rest? What are their roles? Namely:

* javax.inject-tck
* bnd
* org.apache.felix.framework
* spring-beans

What are their role exactly? The documentation does not tell...