On Tuesday, September 9, 2014 3:09:21 AM UTC+2, Hanlu Chen wrote:

> There are four modules A, B, C, D.
> Their dependency is like graph below
>    A   D
>   |   \ /
>   |   B
>   |  /
> Could I install C & B in A and then install C in B again?
> The experiment would just work, but I failed to find any doc supporting
> this.

IIRC, the modules need to compare equal (i.e. C.equals(C) == true),
otherwise C would be installed twice and lead to duplicate bindings.
Not sure there's any doc, but I remember fixing something similar in GIN
(Guice for/in GWT) a while ago.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/2da721b2-5769-4aee-882a-721b44a1f805%40googlegroups.com.