Hi Sam,

thanks a lot, this works perfectly. The startup times are reduced significantly
when using the OFF option.

Best,
Dominik

On 8 May 2015 at 14:06:02, Sam Berlin (sber...@gmail.com) wrote:

Stack trace processing is controlled by the "guice_include_stack_traces" system
property, with valid values OFF, ONLY_FOR_DECLARING_SOURCE [the default], and
COMPLETE.  (Though, to be honest right now, I can't remember how COMPLETE
differs from the default.)

sam

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 4:55 AM Dominik Obermaier <dominik.oberma...@gmail.com>