Hi guys, thanks for all the reply before I have migrate my servlet application
to guice, partly at least.

I have a question about design, we use the enum template pattern a lot, like
this:

public enum Action {
  ADD {
    @Override
    public double doAction() {...}
  },
  UPDATE {
    @Override
    public double doAction() {...}
  },
  DELETE{
    @Override
    public double doAction() {...}

  public abstract double doAction();

}

This is great pattern and I have nothing against it, but you can't inject it
into other class and can't inject anything into it.
Is there a similar way to do the same, but injectable?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/3f1c0641-b8c1-4391-aab7-81e8e05608d8%40googlegroups.com.