Hey,

so I was a bit confused before, now I am using your suggested solution - it
works great and out of the box the way I want it to :) Even the feature
stuff! I will build on top of that - keep up the good work! I really
appreciated it!

Thanks,

artur

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/CADHzgUTNdhRCm56-26DKQkfuK-6MehznCoGS%2BH3bbjOkzsuEOQ%40mail.gmail.com.