On 14 May 2023, at 0:12, 'Sam Berlin' via google-guice wrote:

> The jakarta.inject dependencies come this stanza in the parent pom, which the
> core pom references here.  They refer to this Maven artifact.  In the 7.0.0
> release, this artifact is used instead of the javax.inject one, whereas in
> 6.0.0 it's used in addition to the javax.inject one.  (In releases prior to
> 6, the jakarta dependencies did not exist.)

Sweet - looks like I'd included the 1.x version of the jakarta.inject which was
the problem

Mark

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to
whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." —
Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://www.theoryinpractice.net