Eric, so the JS library doesn't use JSONP in its implementation? Do
you know if there are limitations to the size of the contents of an
item that can be saved via the JS library? My understanding is (was)
that when making cross-domain JavaScript requests, to get around the
same-origin-policy, you end up having to pass the request data along
in the URL, so you're limited to about 2000 chars or so depending on
the browser.

Well, anyway, i'll take a look.

God, i just finished a JavaScript interface to the Python libraries to
act as a proxy, to get around this issue and now i may not need it -
why does that always happen. It's for the best i guess.

Bobby