HI
I'm trying to zoom my map in our out based on the distance my users
set. For instance, a user might say they want to see a map with
objects around them at 50 miles or maybe 20 miles etc. I want the
google map to only zoom out to 25 miles from their given point.

I have their given point but I don't know how to manipulate the zoom
level in such a way that they only see X distance from their current
point.

Thanks!

- The Net Duck