All of the issues I noticed with IE7/IE8 and Street View seem to be fixed.
The only thing I notice is that in Firefox/Chrome a line is visible
representing the road as well as the two arrows which link to the
previous/next street view. IE7 seems to be missing this line. Not a show
stopper though as street view is still functional.

Thanks for fixing these issues. A project I've had in development for a
while now can move to production.