If you purchased Maps API Premier, what you need to use is your client id.
When you use a client id, free API keys are ignored, so you can remove them
from your code. There is no such a thing as "a Premier key".

Domains need to be enabled on your client id before you can use it on them,
so if you want to use gme-this on www.this.com you need to (first) contact
Enterprise Support and ask to enable gme-this for www.this.com (make sure to
explicitly ask for HTTPS if you need it).

Once they're done with that, you can use your client id using the
instructions here:

http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/premier/guide.html#MapsJS

Cheers,
Miguel