Hi Google team,

spent some more hours on finding the bug, why the Google maps aren't
movable with Chrome/Safari on my pages. And still no success :(
What a shame: Google own's browser Chrome doesn't work with Google
maps, while Firefox, Opera and even Internet Explorer working
perfectly!

I would be very happy, if someone from the Google Maps API v3 team
(with better knowledge about the Maps API internals) could have a view
on my pages.
Of course others are welcomed, too ;)
I just believe, that the problem is a very special conflict in
javascript event handling or similar, which needs someone who knows
really much about the internal Maps API software structure.

Many thanks in advance,
Sascha