On Jul 9, 12:31 am, fil <fuxi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> how can I modify it?

Modify what?  If you mean the geocoder, you can't.

If you mean your code, you have to put any code that uses the returned
data in the callback function.
See this page from Mike Williams' tutorial (the tutorial is for v2,
but this topic is applicable to your problem)
Javascript Concepts - Part 2 Asynchronous I/O
http://econym.org.uk/gmap/async.htm

If you want specific suggestions on code, you should post a link to
your map (as requested in the posting guidelines), not code.

  -- Larry