Thanks for taking the time to create that Jason, it has been very
helpful! I've got it working and now just have two questions;

1.) On your version the overlays are unchecked/not shown by default.
Any ideas about how this could be tweaked to have some layers switched
on at load.

2.) Linking into the first question - are you aware of any V3 code
that could be used to return whether an MCVarray item is null? - if so
that could be used to detect 'if (layer X is not null) do....'