Sorry for my English. I need custom buttons in infoWindow.

var map;
var infoWindow;
function initialize() {
                var latlng = new google.maps.LatLng(47.030698,
28.850098);
                var myOptions = {
                    zoom : 15,
                    center : latlng,
                    mapTypeId : google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP
                };
                map = new google.maps.Map(
                        document.getElementById("map_canvas"),
myOptions);

                google.maps.event.addListener(map, 'click',
function(event) {
                    placeReclameMarker(event.latLng);
                  });

            }

function placeReclameMarker(location) {

                  var marker = new google.maps.Marker({
                      position: location,
                      draggable: true,
                      map: map
                  });

google.maps.event.addListener(marker,
'rightclick',                                       function()
{                         infoWindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({
                                content: '<input type="button"
onclick="infoWindow.close()">'
                            });
                                    infoWindow.open(map,marker);
                  });
            }
when I click my button

button is pressed, the window closes and the map appears a new marker.
It turns out that when you close the window and fires onclick event.I
do not know how to fix it please help