Here is a version of the simple marker map which I have modified.
http://www.mappingsupport.com/forum_post/infowindow_paste.html

You can click the marker, modify the latlng, click ‘save’ and the
marker will move to the new location.  (Try a change of several
degrees.)

Problem:  I want the users of my app to be able to right click the
latlng input field and paste in a latlng from the clipboard.  Alas, my
right click on the latlng input field has no effect.  I cannot paste
anything into this input field.

I’m using XP Pro SP3.  I got the same result in each of these
browsers:  Firefox 3.6.6, IE 8 and Chrome.

Yes, I could use a custom infowindow but my that’s a lot of code just
to do something so apparently simple as pasting from the clipboard.
Instead, I hope Google tweaks the API so we can use clipboard-copy-
paste with input fields in infowindows.  Actually, below are two
threads from last year where Google indicated they added this feature
to the API.  However, my map demonstrates that this feature does not
work.

Last year’s related threads:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/issues/detail?id=1415
http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-js-api-v3/browse_thread/thread/c5387dd6d3ea9e98/713b9b9c22a21fd5

Below is the bug report I filed.  If a working version of this feature
would help you, please take a moment and vote for getting this fixed.
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/issues/detail?id=2661