Hi
Can we style the default map types or need to start from scratch?
Since switched to a MapStyleFeatureType I'm looking for how greener
landscape gets set. I don't have any special adjustment and want to
learn how to make a landscape green like the TERRAIN moap type. Here's
my setting now

      featureType: "landscape",
      elementType: "geometry",
      stylers: [
        { lightness: 0 },

Can you recommend or propose me a hint which variables or if the
Typical TERRAIN option is available to take and just make changes to.
I hope we can discuss what I'm looking for.
Thanks
Niklas