Been trying to figure out where to post this . . .

As of 7pm last night Oct 7 EST, pegman was banished from my maps
using . .  streetViewControl: false . . . as a map option when
initializing map.
As of 7am this morning Oct 8 EST, pegman had arrived back, in spite of
the above. Calls sprinkled liberally to map.setOptions
({streetViewControl: false}); have not caused pegman to disappear.
Pegman has big feet obscuring map details. Help!

arolletson