I have two .shp. One is a polypoint with voting locations and the
other area polygons that are the voting precincts. I was wondering if
it was at all possible to put a small map on my site where people
could enter their address or maybe the road they live on and the map
would know what pct their in and give them directions to the correct
voting location?? If so how could I pull this off?