So there is no way at all of adding some hiking trails to the Google street
view? Are you sure about this? Because I think you are mistaken and that
there might be a way to do it somehow by using those codes. So please let me
know on how to do this for me so I really understand. But they haven't added
not to many trails yet either. Like they have not added any hiking trails in
Connecticut, which is really a shame. And I can't wait around anymore all
this time till they get more hiking trails because it is taking them way to
long for them to put it into the street view and maps. You know what i'm
saying?  Well anyway, that's about all for now, and also let me know on how
to really get the trails working on the street view. And when I put the
certain codes in to create the trail, I really want to see some blue outline
in the trail itself. So that is what I really want here. But just don't tell
me that I can't add it myself, because I will be really upset and mad! So
please get back to me soon and let me know what I can do here. And also,
please really explain to me on what all those codes mean, because I still
have not any idea how to use them. So thanks a lot!