Hello,

I am receiving an intermittent error that reads "Line: 20 Error:
'__e3_' is null or not an object" from IE8 on the following pages:

http://ashton.zenwebsystems.com/showhomes.aspx

http://ashton.zenwebsystems.com/communities.aspx

This error is not consistently raised each time I visit the pages and
I don't know how to recreate it (so I randomly click on the links
until I get the error... sometimes the back-button helps).

I'm sure it has something to do with how I am using the API instead of
the V3 API itself.

I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right
direction.

Thanks,

Simon