Hi Luke,

Have you had an answer from the team yet ?
I note, in passing, that the pixelBounds object is mentionned in the
documentation within the section about the InfoWindow -

open(map:Map|StreetViewPanorama, anchor?:MVCObject)
Opens this InfoWindow on the given map. Optionally, an InfoWindow can
be associated with an anchor. In the core API, the only anchor is the
Marker class. However, an anchor can be any MVCObject that exposes the
position property and optionally pixelBounds for calculating the
pixelOffset (see InfoWindowOptions).

Can we have some feedback please ?