On Dec 2, 7:44 am, DSP <dsp.sprin...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thanks to all of you.
>
> There is a simple way to achieve what I wanted:
>
> You can get the "MyMaps" kml on the fly by just open your disered map
> in mymaps, get the link , paste it in your browser and add a
> "&output=kml" to it.
>
> Thats the way, you can call your mymap with the api:

FYI - that code uses the v2 API.  This is the v3 group.  In v3 you
don't use GGeoXml, you use kmlLayer (and a lot of other things in your
code snippet would need to change), but the general advice on how to
access myMaps is useful for both APIs.

If you have questions on v2 API maps, that group is:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api

  -- Larry