Regarding the new "raiseOnDrag" feature:

It would be useful to have a getRaiseOnDrag() method (for Marker
class) for determining whether this feature is on or off. This would
allow a custom class such as MarkerWithLabel (see <http://
code.google.com/p/google-maps-utility-library-v3/wiki/Libraries>) to
raise the label associated with the marker only if raiseOnDrag is
true.

It would also be useful if there was a Marker method (getMarkerDiv()?)
that could be used to determine the DIV in which the marker icon is
drawn. That way, if a drag originated in the associated label, the
marker could be raised programmatically by changing the CSS 'top'
parameter. (This would also allow the bug described at <http://
code.google.com/p/google-maps-utility-library-v3/issues/detail?
id=24&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Fixed%20Owner%20Summary
%20Stars> to be fixed!)

And... for bonus marks... expose a constant that contains the number
of pixels by which the marker is raised. I think the value is now 20
pixels, but the number should be provided as a constant.

Gary

Gary