On 9 December 2010 14:31, Luke Shires <luke.milkybar.shi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't want to download the database, I want to know if there is some kind
> of query method that return the road data for a street in a similar way to
> the geo location service from post code.

You can get directions between two (or more) known points, which will
return the road data for the streets used between the points.

You need to specify the points; and if you use the directions service
there are conditions (like displaying a Google map of the route or
displaying the textual direction details).