I could certainly detect whether Esc was pressed while a marker is
being dragged and return the marker to the home position, but I'm not
sure how I'd tell Google code to stop dragging the marker if the mouse
moved again while the mouse button is still down. Perhaps the best I
could hope for is to tell a user to press Esc then immediately release
the mouse button.

Gary