Hi,

I'm starting my first project with the Google Maps API.

I have copied the "Hello World" sample found here
:
http://code.google.com/intl/fr-CA/apis/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial.html

To this webpage: http://pastehtml.com/view/1cy34co.html

When I go to my webpage with Internet Explorer 9, I get this error when I
move the map with the mouse:

Line 11
Error: Invalid this pointer used as target for method call

It breaks at this line in the
debugger: this.f=Yg(O(this,this.Zg),1E3/(dk.b[v]==2?20:50))

- I don't get the error with Chrome or Firefox.
- Everything else works fine on the page with IE9 (zooming, moving the map
with the arrows in the upper left corner, etc)

Thank you!