Hello,

I'm having an issue with Google Map and QtWebkit : Browsers using the Qt
Webkit Port are unable to drag nor zoom into the Google Map. Apparently it's
coming from Google Map side :
https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-qt/2010-November/000974.html

Looks like it's giving you a multi-touch version of the page.

> Some quick testing shows that QtWebKit has

document.documentElement.ontouchstart and friends, whereas Chromium,

Firefox, Opera etc do not (at least not on my desktop machine.)

Is there a way to deactivate multitouch directly from the google map api ?

Thanks !

KS