The difference is that the black line is a Polyline, while the rgb
lines are MapTypes with colored tile borders (actually they are not
lines, but rectangles). The problem is that Polylines/Overlays and Map
Types are at different levels (Overlays are always above Map Types),
so I’m not able to play with the Overlay as I do in the example.

One possible solution would be to draw the Polyline as a Map Type.
This is where you can help me: do you know how to create a Map Type
that only contains lines? Is there any example available on the
internet? Many thanks in advance.