New IE6 javascript errors in API v3.1, v3.2, v3.3, v3.4

Hi,

As of this morning (February 18th), I'm getting javascript errors in IE6
across all versions of API v3 (3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4).

The error is:
Line: 28
Error:Failed

The map still loads, but there are no controls visible.
Up until today, I've been able to use API v3 in IE6 without any major
problems, so something must have changed in the API code.

You can see the error when viewing
http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/map-simple.html

Sorry for harping on about IE6, but we have a large customer base and still
have a significant number of IE6 users...

Any help appreciated!
Gavin