Hi,
I want to use Googlemaps to display a route. Because the device on which I
want see the result have not a fast internet, I looking for something with
minimal performance.

Google static Maps sound great, at the first moment. But it don't support
routing. With Polylines I can show short routes but for long distances I
can't use it. So my idea was, to build the Google Map on my server (with
asp.net (c#) or php), save it at a picture and the user only need the name
of the file.

Does it work?

I only know, how I can use Google Map with Javascript. If it works, can
someone explain how I build a GoogleMap with asp.net and save it?

Thank you

Sorry for my bad english.