Hi,
I use different icons to show the points on the map.
The ImageMarker is set to a size of 32 : 32.
As you can see on the screenshot, the icons are not completely shown
(cropped) on the screen. the top of the icons(where the buttons should
be shown) are cut. But if I change the zoom level. the icon will be
shown
correctly.
I give you 2 examples with 2 different zoom levels where you can see
that on different zoom levels, different icons are not shown
correctly.
The images are PNG and have transparent backgrounds.

Thanks for your help.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_ogcx5vJym60/TXXofRKx56I/AAAAAAAADG4/HgniDKOrCyw/ScreenHunter_01%20Mar.%2007%2018.30.gif

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_ogcx5vJym60/TXXofg5IPPI/AAAAAAAADG8/e6Fy0v5zLg0/ScreenHunter_02%20Mar.%2007%2018.30.gif