Hello,

This is probalby an easy one, i'm just having no luck.
my intent create markers that when clicked link to a url.
everything is ok, sans the functionality i want.

 google.maps.event.addListener(marker1, 'click', function() {
      window.location('test.php');
    });

gives me an error when clicked
"Object doesn't support this action"
changed window to document, same result...

I tried this as well
google.maps.event.addListener(marker1, 'click',
window.location('test.php'));
this just jumps to the test.php url as soon as the page loads, this
definately won't work.

I know i can make an info window with a link, but that's not what i'm
looking to do.
I'm not really an expert with java, so i may just be using the wrong
command?

thanks