Hi there,

I'm getting an error in Internet Explorer (only Internet Explorer) on
the following page: http://balnagown.ntlinux.co.uk/map/

For the life of my I can't figure out what's causing it. I get now
errors in Firefox or Safari's error console, but IE flags the
following:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/
4.0)
Timestamp: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:07:32 UTC

Message: Unknown runtime error
Line: 459
Char: 43
Code: 0
URI: http://maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_ALL/mapfiles/310c/maps2.api/main.js

Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Line: 2
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI:
http://maps.gstatic.com/cat_js/intl/en_ALL/mapfiles/310c/maps2.api/%7Bmod_drag,mod_ctrapi%7D.js

Message: Unknown runtime error
Line: 459
Char: 43
Code: 0
URI: http://maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_ALL/mapfiles/310c/maps2.api/main.js

Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Line: 1
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_ALL/mapfiles/310c/maps2.api/mod_apiiw.js