All,

I'm experiencing an odd situation which I believe is unique to Safari
5.0.4 running on Mac OS X (in my case 10.6.6).

I have created a map containing draggable markers. When I zoom the map
in, then pan so that other markers should be exposed, they sometimes
do not appear. They usually reappear after zooming out.

I don't yet have a minimal example that illustrates the problem, but I
will post one as soon as I can reproduce the issue.

The goal of this posting is simply to alert others. If you've seen a
similar problem, please let me know.

By the way, I do not observe this problem if the markers are not
draggable.