Hello,

This may be more of a javascript question and I apologize in advance if it is.

I have added a custom search control that loops through the markers that I've put on the map. Once the results have been compiled I would like to display them in a dojo dialog box. What appears to be happening is the dialog box is being displayed as part of the map canvas. I have done extensive searches on the Internet trying to find how to break out of the map canvas but, to no avail. I have also tried the dojo floating pane and it exhibits similar behavior.

Here is a mock up of the problem:

http://quasar.spacenet.com/dojo-dialog-test.html

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Hank